ALMIGHTY GOD, I WANT TO NOTICE YOUR PRESENCE OR ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

BOAT2013PRAYERS

Humble Prayer Partner
ALMIGHTY GOD, I WANT TO NOTICE YOUR PRESENCE OR YOUR ANGELS ANYTIME YOU VISIT ME. LET MY EYES BECOME AN INSTRUMENT OF DIVINE REVELATION.

AMEN.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on God. <><><> Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for the rest of my life, forever, and always, “Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Encourage me Lord Jesus. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, and healing power rest upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume and nestle me in the chambers of Your heart that Your heartbeat becomes my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. God consume my entire existence that I become all You made me to be and reflect Your perfection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God, I want to take this time to thank You for loving me. Amen! <><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ### <><><>

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Ezekiel 39:22 : From that day forward the people of Israel will know that I am the LORD their God. A Prayer Based on Ezekiel 39:22: Our prayer: Heavenly Father, thank You for Your unfailing promise and Your persistent grace. LORD God...
Replies
11
Views
65
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 114:2 : Judah became God’s sanctuary, Israel his dominion. A Prayer Based on Psalm 114:2: Our prayer: “Heavenly Father, thank You for Your mighty power that rescues and redeems. LORD God, just as You made Judah Your sanctuary and...
Replies
11
Views
229
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God: Isaiah 8:6 : “Because this people has rejected the gently flowing waters of Shiloah and rejoices over Rezin and the son of Remaliah, A Prayer Based on Isaiah 8:6: Our prayer: Heavenly Father, forgive us for times when we reject Your...
Replies
10
Views
142
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,014
Messages
16,817,798
Members
651,136
Latest member
Ashionmond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom