2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
I asking you to please pray for God to take away fear from in me, I mean fear of accident when ever I in a car I will be so worry and afraid thinking about accident to not occur.
Replies
4
Views
67
  • Locked
Please pray for us to get a peaceful working environment. Every day I came back from my work with headache and stress. Let God enter. Please pray for peace. Amen.
Replies
4
Views
105
  • Locked
thank you lord for taking control of everything, i gave all my problems to you help me.
Replies
3
Views
119
E
  • Locked
may God have mercy on the fruit of the womb on me, and deliver me from the spiritual husband that always comes to me in the dream, because I always feel something moving inside me, have been to the hospital and the doctor said I am perfectly very ok for having a baby, please I know I need...
Replies
3
Views
127
  • Locked
LORD JESUS THAN YOU KEEP FOR RESTORING MY LIFE TILL TODAY, I KNOW I AM A SINNER BUT YOU KEEP BLESSING ME, OH LORD SHOW ME THE WIFE TO MARRY, I DEDICATE MY LIFE TODAY TO YOU JESUS, THANK LORD AMEN.
Replies
4
Views
98
S
  • Locked
Healing from severe abuse AND facing homelessness with my ### teenagers... Really need guidance from God, peace, and alleviation of these overwhelming financial burdens. PLEASE visit http://### for more info. Even little words of encouragement from God's Church would help right now. Thanks. :D
Replies
5
Views
179
E
  • Locked
Hello, I am praying for startup capital for my business that supplies agricultural products. I am also praying for clients in my newly established business of bookkeeping.
Replies
3
Views
137
S
  • Locked
My son ### is living in pain while doctor's try to figure out his problem. He is ### years old and he has pain in his knee, his hip, his back. They think maybe a virus activated this. Pray for wisdom for the doctor's
Replies
4
Views
95
H
  • Locked
I am Eritrean and living in ### as a refugee. I am afraid and worried of my health. I have some symptoms of HIV. I can't check up on myself because of unjust laws of the Arab country. If they found me HIV infected, either they will kill me or deport me to my home where I can't survive due to the...
Replies
5
Views
144
  • Locked
Dear Father, you know the situation we are in and I have asked to trust in You......help me to let go and give it to You!
Replies
4
Views
104
Back
Top Bottom