I am ### and living in ### as a ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter hutsa
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hutsa

Guest
I am Eritrean and living in ### as a refugee. I am afraid and worried of my health. I have some symptoms of HIV. I can't check up on myself because of unjust laws of the Arab country. If they found me HIV infected, either they will kill me or deport me to my home where I can't survive due to the existing regime. Please prayer warriors, pray for me in the name of Jesus Christ. I believe Jesus is the only solution for this deadly disease. I believe Jesus can and loves to heal me. God bless all prayer warriors.
 
Dear Father Almighty we pray for ###...forgive his sins and lead him into salvation...touch him and heal him father and use him as your witness..thank father for doing such a great miracle...we surrender this prayer in Jesus Name...AMEN!!!
 
Lord Jesus, u are the healer, please heal this ### from the disease that he has. Let him be free in the name of Jesus, Amen
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on God. <><><> Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for the rest of my life, forever, and always, “Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Encourage me Lord Jesus. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, and healing power rest upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume and nestle me in the chambers of Your heart that Your heartbeat becomes my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. God consume my entire existence that I become all You made me to be and reflect Your perfection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God, I want to take this time to thank You for loving me. Amen! <><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ### <><><>

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Dear Father; in your word you said ask and it shall be given. Your child is asking for your solution and I pray that you hear and answer this request in Jesus name Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Last year my life was destroyed and I nearly lost my life to some drug dealers in my neighborhood. They robbed my house and then they began a harassment campaign to drive me out of my neighborhood. They would follow me everywhere and break into my house when I was not home. They spread false...
Replies
10
Views
182
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 119:175: Let my soul live, and it shall praise thee; and let thy judgments help me. Extended Explanation of the Verse: In this verse, the psalmist expresses a deep longing for life, not merely for survival but to use that life to...
Replies
8
Views
138
Aksign the Lord to remove the spirit of asperger syndrome away from my midst in my life and family. Please God, healthy, happy, loving communication, clear in every way between me and all people and between me and the Lord. I am sorry for my sins. Also need more strength caring for home and...
Replies
12
Views
274
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,014
Messages
16,817,798
Members
651,136
Latest member
Ashionmond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom