Hello, iam praying for startup capital for my business ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Effie
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Effie

Guest
Hello, I am praying for startup capital for my business that supplies agricultural products. I am also praying for clients in my newly established business of bookkeeping.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on God. <><><> Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for the rest of my life, forever, and always, “Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Encourage me Lord Jesus. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, and healing power rest upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume and nestle me in the chambers of Your heart that Your heartbeat becomes my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. God consume my entire existence that I become all You made me to be and reflect Your perfection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God, I want to take this time to thank You for loving me. Amen! <><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ### <><><>

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Iam Praying to have my Job back as I got Terminated from ### and currently appealing ever since.
Replies
6
Views
750
Praying for capital to start my small business I’m specifically praying for ###USD to start out 🥺🥺🥺 I will keep praying and hoping I will not stop believing although I don’t know how yet. I have a business plan and everything laid out just waiting on God Thank you God for this prayer is...
Replies
5
Views
249
I want capital to replace my business for ladies shoes and deep extra anointing then the grace of praying in presence of the Holy Spirit.
Replies
8
Views
198
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,014
Messages
16,817,798
Members
651,136
Latest member
Ashionmond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom