2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Good day please pray for my son ### ###, ### years, to get work in ###, I thank you for all the prayers out here. Amen
Replies
5
Views
125
J
  • Locked
Lord I asked that you bless my marriage. Soften my wife, ###'s heart and show her what she has and it's not worth leaving her family. Give her wisdom and the strength to resist temptation. Thank you Jesus.
Replies
5
Views
173
  • Locked
Dear Lord I thank you for this day which I get to help heal those who need me. I thank you for giving me this great opportunity to work everyday in such a great career. I am thankful for the people who continue to utilize my services through all the transitions. I pray that I may continue to...
Replies
3
Views
155
S
  • Locked
Pray for my sister, that she comes to know Jesus Christ.
Replies
3
Views
131
J
  • Locked
Lord I asked that you bless my marriage. Soften ###'s heart and show her what she has and it's not worth leaving her family. Give her wisdom and the strength to resist temptation. Thank you Jesus.
Replies
4
Views
140
B
  • Locked
Pray that God will heal my husband of his depression and will give my husband something constructive to do with his idle hours that will serve God and bless my husband with friends.
Replies
4
Views
84
V
  • Locked
I was engaged to be married this year. But I noticed a negative change in my fiancee. I prayed so hard for him, others have prayed, but well still no change, well I take that back he grew worse. Anyway, I just couldn't take it no more, so I broke it off with him on Valentine's Day. Even though...
Replies
4
Views
89
K
  • Locked
Dear people of God. Please pray for all prostitutes that are infected with HIV and do not know what to do nor tell their families they got the deadly disease. Please pray for all of them to get saved and ask Jesus to change their lifestyle. In the Bible we find that a prostitute has been saved...
Replies
3
Views
117
S
  • Locked
Dear Sir/Madam My Name is ###, I had an interview today, I am very nerves and tense, kindly I beg here, please pray for me, tomorrow I am going to get result...
Replies
4
Views
195
  • Locked
Lord, thank you for my life and thank you for your mercy and grace. oh lord! i need you to uplift me in every ways because my family depend on me and i depend on you. Lord, change the story of my life and do a new thing in my life. Thank you Lord.
Replies
5
Views
299
Back
Top Bottom