2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Lord thanks for all the good things you've done to our family. I know that you have been guiding us. Lord I just have one favor. Lord our car loan has been approved it has been our dream and I know you grant us our prayer. But we need to have money for us to get the car. I pray Lord that you...
Replies
6
Views
140
  • Locked
Please let me keep my clients, they had a terrible month and need to keep them so I can survive! And please let me have life insurance! Also, let this be a good next couple of weeks, because I can't handle much more stress!
Replies
3
Views
113
  • Locked
Please pray for us to receive financial blessing from God, Almighty Father please Help us... We need to meet some financial deadlines... please GOD do not put us to shame, Lord you know our requirements, We are in deep financial crisis, Father save us from this crisis, Dear prayer partners...
Replies
4
Views
335
  • Locked
Please help me pray. I am going through a lot of legal woes after my accident. I was hit by another vehicle who didn't have car insurance and totally ran a red light and since then I have been going through a lot emotionally, financially, and legally. Please help me pray that this too shall pass...
Replies
4
Views
98
S
  • Locked
Lord i pray to you and open the door for bring in my first order of my insurance policy. and more customer for me. I pray that in this industry I can do well and good commission so that I can solve my financial situation and take care my family. Lighten this career for me Lord. I believe...
Replies
2
Views
118
S
  • Locked
This is ###, my Company Secretary (CS) Results will be declared on Feb 25th of this month. Pls kindly pray for me, to clear my subjects with God’s aboundant Grace… Pls pls pls kindly pray for me, I need to through in my exams…pls pray for me
Replies
4
Views
109
D
  • Locked
my grandson seems to be in a deep state of depression. lord, please help him. he has seemingly got off track, and needs your help. give me direction, and show me how i can help him.
Replies
3
Views
71
  • Locked
Dear Lord, thank you for my many blessings. Thank you for the calmness I have had the last few days. Allow me to be the person you want me to be. Let me be a better husband and father. Remove my shortcomings. Thank you for carrying me all these years. God bless those who come to...
Replies
2
Views
75
N
  • Locked
My ### having some land problem... Help him pls
Replies
4
Views
113
  • Locked
Hello sweet people. I really need prayer over The Enemy trying to mess with my mind and instilling fear in everything I do. I moved into a house with a couple of girls and am going to college. When I moved in, I had no problem being alone, no problem taking showers or even being in the...
Replies
4
Views
153
Back
Top Bottom