Lord thanks for all the good things you've done ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

deniceacerick

Disciple of Prayer
Lord thanks for all the good things you've done to our family. I know that you have been guiding us. Lord I just have one favor. Lord our car loan has been approved it has been our dream and I know you grant us our prayer. But we need to have money for us to get the car. I pray Lord that you grant us our prayer that our ### could possibly hand in the money to us in March. I do believe in your power. Lord to other people car is a luxury but lord for us it's not. You know what's in our heart. I know you will not fail to help us lord. God gracious Lord hear our prayer. Please Lord and help us with our needs. Thank you Lord.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on God. <><><> Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for the rest of my life, forever, and always, “Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Encourage me Lord Jesus. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, and healing power rest upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume and nestle me in the chambers of Your heart that Your heartbeat becomes my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. God consume my entire existence that I become all You made me to be and reflect Your perfection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God, I want to take this time to thank You for loving me. Amen! <><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ### <><><>

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Dear God, please grant this tool to our ### who is in need. We know that you give us everything we need and never more or less. All we have to do is ask and believe. I ask you God to bestow this gift to our ### so they can continue to conduct their daily affairs and bring you honor. Thank you dear God.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, thank you for all you’ve done in my life. Forgive me for the sins that I have committed Lord I pray that you help me with my daily life struggles. I pray for the removal of my short temper and anger outbursts. I pray for my bitterness and sarcasm to go away. I pray that my negative...
Replies
7
Views
377
Thank you Father for all you’ve done for me. Thank you for hearing and answering all of our prayers. I pray again for peace and deliverance from evil. Please deliver me from the attacks that are happening right now. Please rebuke and remove this evil Father God. Please allow me the same peace...
Replies
6
Views
469
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,033
Messages
16,817,997
Members
651,145
Latest member
Galairtar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom