Exam Results On Feb 25Th, I Desperately Need To Through The Exams

  • Thread starter Thread starter SRIDEVI
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SRIDEVI

Guest
This is ###, my Company Secretary (CS) Results will be declared on Feb 25th of this month. Pls kindly pray for me, to clear my subjects with God’s aboundant Grace… Pls pls pls kindly pray for me, I need to through in my exams…pls pray for me
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on God. <><><> Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for the rest of my life, forever, and always, “Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Encourage me Lord Jesus. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, and healing power rest upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume and nestle me in the chambers of Your heart that Your heartbeat becomes my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. God consume my entire existence that I become all You made me to be and reflect Your perfection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God, I want to take this time to thank You for loving me. Amen! <><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ### <><><>

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Dear Brother & Sisters, ThanQ for praying for me,

My CS results declared, I lost my exam with just 4 marks, even then, I am really shocked because of the peace and confidence and fire filling in my heart and brain... because I am a person who just clings to the thing for a long time, maybe crying and being depressed.

But my LOVING LORD JESUS gave me peace, I don't know the reasons behind my failure, but now I have a burning fire to crack my exams with outstanding marks with the grace of JESUS, and I learnt the loops to overcome and discipline and time management for studies. My next exams will be in June'13... please kindly remember me in your prayers for my good education... Thanking you all.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My name is ### and my exam results are near and I feel unwell and tensed about it pls pray for my results that God blesses me with good marks
Replies
6
Views
277
Please pray for me. My exams results are to be out on 1st January. I really need a job and only after passing this exam it will be possible. Please pray that I get the desired marks so that I come out with flying colours. I'm so desperately in need of job. Everything is possible through Jesus...
Replies
8
Views
5K
I have Doctors appointment on ###, I'm praying that my Doctor finds that I'm in good health and that she does not find no any serious health issues with me. Thank you and God Bless.
Replies
30
Views
584
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,033
Messages
16,817,997
Members
651,145
Latest member
Galairtar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom