2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Lord please give me strength. it is a lot harder to quit smoking this time around. I wanna quit but for some reason I light one up every day. Please give me strength. Amen
Replies
4
Views
106
  • Locked
Pleas pray for ###'s deliverance from demons.
Replies
3
Views
112
  • Locked
Lord order my steps in your Word so I will not sin against you....Amen
Replies
3
Views
152
  • Locked
God promised me in Psalm 35:5-6 that "Commit your way to the Lord; trust in him and he will do this: He will make your righteous reward shine like the dawn, your vindication like the noonday sun." I need God's help in prevailing over a crooked justice system. Several envious people have lined...
Replies
6
Views
144
  • Locked
Father God as I come before you want to say thanks for providing for us daily. Throughout these struggles everyday when my daughter say so where is the money coming from. I told her that the Lord will provide and every time YOU come through for us, sometimes I send them to school not knowing how...
Replies
4
Views
146
  • Locked
Please prayer warriors help me pray for my husband ### he is in his active addiction and satan is tearing our lives apart please pray he will come home and get clean. He is a good man a great husband and daddy and he is being tooken away from us by drugs please help me save my husband.
Replies
5
Views
75
  • Locked
I have a ### year old daughter ### who I have been fighting for custody. My ex-husband refuses me to see or visit her; he is an alcoholic and abuses her. She is told lies about me and no one is helping me, not even the police. My family, especially my father, needs a prayer that he is approved...
Replies
6
Views
140
C
  • Locked
I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. Please know that your prayers are powerful, even when you don't feel like they're making a difference. It's completely normal to feel dry or discouraged at times. Remember, God is always with you, even when it feels like He's silent. Here are a few things...
Replies
6
Views
234
S
  • Locked
I am ### ###. Please pray for my loved one his name is ###. At present he is in ###. Please pray so that he should come back to ### and stay. Please pray so that he should come to ###. Thank you.
Replies
6
Views
154
  • Locked
please pray that I receive a huge financial blessing so that I can take care of my family.
Replies
4
Views
115
Back
Top Bottom