2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

P
  • Locked
Dennette really needs healing from so much bondage in her life. Please pray for freedom from depression and everything else and that she would be whole. That she would be given peace and wisdom with all that is going on in her life.
Replies
7
Views
136
K
  • Locked
PRAY FOR ### WHO HUSBAND IS EMOTIONALLY MENTALLY AND FINANCIALLY ABUSIVE. WHILE SHE IS DISABLE HE IS ABLE BUT NOT WILLING. LORD HELP HER GET AWAY...SET FREE IN YOUR NAME.
Replies
2
Views
99
  • Locked
Please pray for ### to become a Christian. She has been with my son for 10 or more years. There are days that my son ### doesn't even want to be awake or alive because she is so cruel. Pray for peace and harmony and the Lord's will in their home. ### is also mean to ### their daughter and curses...
Replies
4
Views
130
  • Locked
I still need prayers for unanswered questions and guidance please. I need to be blessed with another full-time job and a part-time job, I need a piece of property to sell ASAP and my teenage daughter needs guidance as to where to go to college and she needs a job as well. I wish I didn't have so...
Replies
3
Views
101
G
  • Locked
i need prayers please help us please im begging i need you guys to pray for ### family please
Replies
2
Views
155
  • Locked
dear god please help my ### to find my ###. jesus you are my only hope i knew you will show us the right person for me am waiting for him jesus.....................................................
Replies
3
Views
148
  • Locked
I walk with a shadow of evil everywhere I go. This shadow comes with bad thoughts, depression, and anything evil it wants to bring on me. I want to be free from this shadow of evil. And I believe that God can set me free today. ### ###, ###
Replies
3
Views
138
G
  • Locked
I need prayers right now for my family. My brother ### has a raging spirit to destroy his the plan God has for him. Please help me to pray for him and destroy Satan's plan. Please, it's urgent.
Replies
3
Views
156
  • Locked
Please pray for my friendship with ###. Please pray that God will answer all of my prayers regarding this situation and that He will bring him back to me. Thankyou in Jesus name I pray amen
Replies
2
Views
100
  • Locked
Please assist me in praying for the healing of my ###. I know that God will make a way when there seems to be no way. Right now my trust is in the physician above all the physicians, "Jesus". Dear Jesus, Thanks for your loving kindness. Please heal my ### and give her happiness. While you...
Replies
4
Views
110
Back
Top Bottom