2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

D
  • Locked
my ### is suffering from a migraine for at least ### days and needs healing from this and future migraines.
Replies
9
Views
274
debieb
D
  • Locked
SHALOM soldier pray for ### and she's family they just lost she's husband please pray =
Replies
2
Views
130
  • Locked
May you Father God thank you for hearing my cries and provide me with the finances to settle all my debts and stay in credit and also unite with the love of my heart as my beautiful ### and above all grant your heart desires in Jesus Name Amen
Replies
2
Views
65
  • Locked
I want to get healed FROM THE LORD and I believe through prayers this can be achieved. GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME Amen Amen Thank u in Advance dear Lord.
Replies
3
Views
125
  • Locked
Prayer re for my ###'s health and financial stability...with proper finances I will be able to help as many as I can...amen
Replies
4
Views
252
  • Locked
Please pray for me and my spirit. I am consumed with the thought of death, and frightened by my thoughts. I am afraid that it is too late for me to find rest in the Lord. I have been meditating and reading my Bible, and talking with others, asking everyone I know to pray for me and my current...
Replies
4
Views
104
  • Locked
God show me my husband in my dream there are too people I love one but the other said he love me I don't know what to do, help me in prayer for ### not to make mistake.
Replies
4
Views
371
  • Locked
I need your prayers that the grace of God will locate me. In Jesus name, Amen.
Replies
4
Views
151
  • Locked
Dear God please remember my coworker and her family whose nephew has been locked up from Ash Wednesday, the struggles are tough at this time. Please remember them at this time and pray that he will be able to be bailed today and go home to them.
Replies
4
Views
88
M
  • Locked
I PRAY FOR MY SON ### THAT HAS TO GO TO COURT TODAY PLEASE PRAY THAT EVERYTHING GOES TO HIS FAVOR AND HE IS A GREAT PERSON THAT NEEDS TO BE HERE TO PROVIDE FOR HIS FAMILY I PRAY THAT HE IS FREED FROM ALL THIS AND BE A BETTER PERSON KEEP HIM IN YOUR PRAYERS
Replies
4
Views
73
Back
Top Bottom