God show me my ### in my dream there ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

loveth2

Disciple of Prayer
God show me my husband in my dream there are too people I love one but the other said he love me I don't know what to do, help me in prayer for ### not to make mistake.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on God. <><><> Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for the rest of my life, forever, and always, “Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Encourage me Lord Jesus. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, and healing power rest upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume and nestle me in the chambers of Your heart that Your heartbeat becomes my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. God consume my entire existence that I become all You made me to be and reflect Your perfection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God, I want to take this time to thank You for loving me. Amen! <><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ### <><><>

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Lord Jesus....let your will be done in this person's life....Amen!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God I come to you humble. I have made a mistake and I regret it listening to my husband and not my heart. I want this beautiful home and he talked me out of it and now someone is trying to buy it. Please remove all that’s in my way and let me get it.
Replies
9
Views
130
Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over my job i plead the blood of Jesus christ over my job Lord God show me grace forgive me for leaning on my own understanding give me self control make a way were it seems to be no way shut the Lions mouth...
Replies
13
Views
284
I am still believing God for my Dream job at ### years of age. The Lord has helped me through many stages of life. My children are now young adults and all the jobs I have done were mainly to give me upkeep and enable us get by. Now, I have more time on me and I really believe I should take on...
Replies
13
Views
156
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,040
Messages
16,818,054
Members
651,149
Latest member
Toreemoroantel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom