2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
please pray for the men that work at ###. To be better in dealing with customer service. they are very rude to customers.
Replies
5
Views
134
  • Locked
please pray that my skull willl healla nd my jaw and teeeth and mynervous syytem...in jeus name i pray. thank you. and please Lord hea my mentel state. i always have headaches. please pray for a miracle. In jesus nname. Amen I PRAY FOR YOUALL TO GET BLESSED BY THE LORD: ThANYK YOU FOR YOU PRAYERS
Replies
9
Views
154
  • Locked
I have suffered with the curse of infertility. I am so desperate to have a healthy baby. I feel so ashamed and embarrassed. I feel so sad that I am not able to give life and I feel so sad for my husband. This has brought so much shame to my life, people are always asking me and talking about...
Replies
22
Views
466
O
  • Locked
PLEASE HELP THANK YOU FOR PRAYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ### NEEDS HEALING NOW! A MIRACLE BREAKTHROUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DESPERATELY ILL ON MANY LEVELS WITH MANY LIFE THREATENING ILLNESSES. THESE, WE KNOW, ARE EASY FOR GOD TO HEAL...
Replies
9
Views
174
S
  • Locked
please pray for ### ### he has prostrate cancer and will be operated tomorrow at ###.###.
Replies
5
Views
161
  • Locked
I had job interview and all tests completed, now, I request your kind and strongest prayers please, for Grace of God to me in order to -the '###'- they call me back in order to become hired and start working immediately, I've been unemployed for a long while (can't find a job) and need that job...
Replies
5
Views
156
M
  • Locked
Please pray for protection for our young people who are being lured into the occult by the so-called Jesus Culture Band. Hundreds of thousands of young people are running to concerts of this group that masquerades under the guise of a contemporary Christian Band. Some of the band members may be...
Replies
8
Views
453
  • Locked
God, please help me, I am feeling problems :( please solve them.
Replies
6
Views
128
  • Locked
Pray for my son-in-law that is a pastor of a church. Where he works changed his working from first shift to second shift. He would not be able to serve the church or hold revivals like he has been doing. He would probably have to give up his church. Pray when he talks to his supervisor he will...
Replies
4
Views
149
  • Locked
Today I ask for pray that my ### will be called to work and that a job will open up for me full time I pray that the Lord will lift the worry of this off my shoulders and give me peace. That I may meet my bills and have a little extra for car repair. Also that loved ones will come to know Jesus...
Replies
7
Views
170
Back
Top Bottom