Infertility

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amelviarivera39 Don't buy it to the human expectations of people who fool themselves with human pride as though they did something by ringing forth a child. See my website (TheAvailableTerribleParrible.com) and see "The Birth Of My Daughter" then begin to pray that God will send you a baby that is meant to be born in this life at this time. No one "creates life" but God. Us human beings only "pro-create" and we are all nothing but vessels made to carry forth God's glory. See the birth of Tim Tebow on my website too. Learn something from the Word of God and put your trust in Him, and not in man's opinions. It's not up to you whether you bring forth young. Your husband may even be sterile. My wife was married for ten yrs before she met me with no children! Within the first week we were together she conceived my daughter, who was born on father's day in 1987, as foretold in 1963 by a ten yr old little girl who was born on my own birthday (March 6th) but two yrs younger than me. But I'll pray for you if you'll read my story! Deal? Love in Christ, Brother ### 2/23/13 at 10;04 PM
 
Also dear Lord please give this woman the discernment to know for sure that "doctors" don't take your place. Please cause her to read at least of the conception and birth of Tim Tebow who's conception was said to be "Impossible" by the medical industry. I recommend you fast for a period of one week and look up fasting techniques from notable Christian authors. God loves to do things that the world's "wise-men" claim to be impossible. And remember most of all that prayer changes things! But look at the ministry of Jentezen Franklin of "The Free Chapel" in the state of Georgia. He's by no means perfect either. But his method is unfailing as for fasting and getting God's attention to serious matters. God wants our sincere truthful fellowship more than anything else. Dedicate the child to Him, and wait!

TheTerribleParrible 2/23/13 at 10:17 PM Love, William
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My husband and I have been trying to have our 3rd baby for awhile now. I've experienced miscarriages after miscarriages. We're both in our late 30s, so I'm asking for prayers that we will conceive a normal and healthy baby soon (hopefully a baby girl). However, we want the baby to be healthy and...
Replies
8
Views
120
Please pray for ### and ### to be able to conceive a child.
Replies
7
Views
119
My name is ###, and I am ### years old. I am married to ###, who is an ### in our church. We have been married for ### years without conceiving. My husband frequently complains about my inability to bear his child. In August ###, we went to the hospital for tests, and I found out I have a ### cm...
Replies
8
Views
328
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,054
Messages
16,818,190
Members
651,155
Latest member
Jaulior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom