Infertility

Status
Not open for further replies.

ameliarivera89

Disciple of Prayer
I have suffered with the curse of infertility. I am so desperate to have a healthy baby. I feel so ashamed and embarrassed. I feel so sad that I am not able to give life and I feel so sad for my husband. This has brought so much shame to my life, people are always asking me and talking about their children. I don't know what to do, and I have prayed so much for the Lord to have mercy on my life. Please unite in prayer with me.
 
Dont ever lose hope because God is always there for you, you may not know why and you may not understand, but soon you'll find out the truth beyond that..I pray that God will hear You soon and in His perfect time I know and I believe it will be granted. because  like the Bible says he already heard your prayer before You prayed for what your heart desire. Just believed and keep the faith in Him..Nothing is impossible to GOD. In Jesus name AMEN.
 
my dear sister do not lose hope let me tell you a testimony of my ### son and wife they were married for 4 years and they couldn't have a child doctors said it would be hard i went and visited them at ### they asked for a prayer for them to have a baby Jesus only told them to believe doctors couldn't solve anything the Spirit told them they have to take care of a few things they did 2 months later she was pregnant and now she has a baby who is 13 months old. and My oldest sister doctors told her it would be impossible for her to have a child she was ### years old but she handed that to God she got pregnant her baby is now 5 months old sister just believe the Lord will grant you a baby dont accept anything curse you are a child of God when you accepted the blood of Jesus and accept him as your Lord and personal savior no curse has authority over you just hand it to God he is the Doctor of Doctors. God bless sister Jesus Loves you their is hope in Christ!
 
Amen I totally agree with the person above me, be patient GOD is always on time........never lose hope, keep the faith, I was always told GOD will give you a baby when he knows you're ready, it might not be what you want to hear right now, but I believe it is completely true, I will pray for you!
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on God. <><><> Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for the rest of my life, forever, and always, “Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Encourage me Lord Jesus. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, and healing power rest upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume and nestle me in the chambers of Your heart that Your heartbeat becomes my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. God consume my entire existence that I become all You made me to be and reflect Your perfection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God, I want to take this time to thank You for loving me. Amen! <><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ### <><><>

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My husband and I have been trying to have our 3rd baby for awhile now. I've experienced miscarriages after miscarriages. We're both in our late 30s, so I'm asking for prayers that we will conceive a normal and healthy baby soon (hopefully a baby girl). However, we want the baby to be healthy and...
Replies
8
Views
120
Please pray for ### and ### to be able to conceive a child.
Replies
7
Views
119
My name is ###, and I am ### years old. I am married to ###, who is an ### in our church. We have been married for ### years without conceiving. My husband frequently complains about my inability to bear his child. In August ###, we went to the hospital for tests, and I found out I have a ### cm...
Replies
8
Views
328
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,054
Messages
16,818,190
Members
651,155
Latest member
Jaulior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom