Today I ask for pray that ### will ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

lisawat

Servant of All
Today I ask for pray that my ### will be called to work and that a job will open up for me full time I pray that the Lord will lift the worry of this off my shoulders and give me peace. That I may meet my bills and have a little extra for car repair. Also that loved ones will come to know Jesus. and I have lost a family member I do not have the money to travel for the service out of town pray for the family at this time of such sorrow. Thank you
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Dear ###, I've been there...don't lose hope, surrender everything to God, because He has greater plans for you. Fill your life with faith to Him and trust and believe that He is always with you, and you'll see. No worries God is great, and He will make a way ;-) AMEN.

God bless you..
 
I just prayed for ### and ### family, in Jesus name AMEN
 
God, we come to you in the name of Jesus and we thank you for life we thank you for dying on the cross for our sins. Thank you, for shedding your blood for us on the cross. God I ask that you help my ###. Help her husband to get the job and hours to work on the job. Father, I ask that you bless my ### and her family give her strength and supply her every needs. Prosper my ### and open doors that no man or women or being can close in Jesus name. Lucifer in the name of Jesus get away from my ### right now in Jesus name. The bible states to resist the devil and he will flee from you. We resist you and cast you into the pit where you belong in Jesus name. No weapon formed against my ### will prosper in Jesus name. My ### is more than a conquer in Jesus name. Jesus broken any stronholds in my ###'s life preventing her from recieving a breakthrough in Jesus name. Thank you, Jesus for doing new things in my ###'s life. Jesus we give you the praise becuase of what you have done in my ###'s life and we thank you for doing a brand new thin in my ### and her family. Lord, give my ### peace for the lost loved one and joy in Jesus name we thank you for doing it Amen.
 
Dear God, you have said that we put all our burden unto you and all shall be added. In Isaiah 45:2 you said you will go before us to make the crooked ways straight, you will break in pieces the gates of bronze and cut the bars of Iron. I pray that this prayer request be answered in Jesus name. amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have to get a few things cleaned & organized & ready for the superintendent of my apartment to be able to do a repair tomorrow for me & could everyone please pray for the strength & physical energy to get everything done just perfectly before he shows up tomorrow & that everything is neat very...
Replies
9
Views
336
may i ask for prayers for my family. caring for my ### through ongoing health concerns has left me emotionally exhausted and fearful. please pray for their complete healing and for me to have peace of mind, wisdom and renewed strength each day. thank you so much
Replies
10
Views
194
I’d like to ask for prayers for my son. He’s still young and has been having ongoing gastrointestinal issues. His school is starting soon, I’ve been feeling worried about how it might affect him too. Please pray for his healing, strength, and protection. I also pray that he’ll be able to enjoy...
Replies
7
Views
130
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,054
Messages
16,818,190
Members
651,155
Latest member
Jaulior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom