2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Please Pray That My ### Finds God And Accept Him As His Saviour. He Is Being Attacked By His Past Friends And Mistakes. I cannot protect him, because I become the enemy.....
Replies
9
Views
270
  • Locked
Hi everyone, I ask for Prayers for healing. I have a diabetic ulcer (a hole) on my left foot, that the doctor said today that I was getting infection up in my foot. Please pray for healing of my left foot. Also please pray for God to handle this situation with ### and ###, according to his...
Replies
3
Views
150
L
  • Locked
I have one child and currently pregnant and my husband wants a divorce if do not abort and have been stressing and harrassing me. Mentally and emotionally exhausted do not know what to do anymore. Please pray for ###...
Replies
5
Views
118
  • Locked
Brother and sisters, I really need your assistance in prayer, please stand with me for supernatural healing in my body. This is really affecting my marriage. Thanks for standing with me.
Replies
5
Views
160
  • Locked
my husband ### is considering divorce. Please pray that he misses me and decides to give our marriage one last chance. Thank you! ###
Replies
7
Views
291
  • Locked
plz pray that my ### will get a good, flexible job and that my ###'s business will be sold
Replies
8
Views
285
H
  • Locked
God please send my daughter a soulmate. She has paralysis in one leg and feels like no man wants her, Several failed relationships that she feels is due to her spinal cord injury. Please GOD send her a soulmate.
Replies
7
Views
173
  • Locked
We leave in a world, where the broken heart is commonplace. There is someone who came to heal the broken heart. His name is Jesus. John 3:16 says for God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. I pray for people...
Replies
3
Views
89
J
  • Locked
PLEASE PRAY FOR MY FIANCE ### AND I, WE'RE HAVIN SOME ISSUES, HE DOESNT KNW IF HE WANTS TO BE A FAMILY MAN OR NOT, SINCE HE MOVED OUT HE COMES ND VISITS ND TELLS ME HE DOEST KNW WHT TO DO, I CONSIDER MYSELF A PROVERB 31 WOMAN, AND I LOVE HIM....I JUST PRAY HE OPENS UP HIS EYES AND REALIZES WHAT...
Replies
6
Views
203
  • Locked
Please help me pray for my husband ### to be delivered from addiction into Christ's arms, Father God, you know I am in a spiritual battle with Satan's wicked disease of addiction. I pray Father that my husband be saved by your grace, bring him to his knees, Father. Make him so tired, Lord, that...
Replies
5
Views
153
Back
Top Bottom