2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
I dented someone's car in the parking lot and left but I am calling campus security today to let them know that it was me and I have the make model and license plate number. I cannot just walk away. I need to confess. I have no money and no way to approach this situation except through prayer...
Replies
8
Views
97
F
  • Locked
Please pray for my friend ###. He is in critical condition at the hospital...has no brain activity and his kidney and liver has shut down....he is only ### years old. please pray for him.
Replies
9
Views
233
  • Locked
Thank you God because the article in which I'm the coauthor is accepted and published now in ###.
Replies
5
Views
105
  • Locked
Hi everyone, I ask for Prayers for healing. I have a diabetic ulcer (a hole) on my left foot, that the doctor said today that I was getting infection up in my foot. Please pray for healing of my left foot. Also please pray for God to handle this situation with ### and ###, according to his...
Replies
9
Views
165
  • Locked
Please continue to pray for me, I am still very overwhelmed of the financial problems I've been having, I need a financial breakthrough, that I will be able to pay all my debts. I applied for an IT job last week, and it will be good for me to get this job, please pray for God's will to be done...
Replies
7
Views
152
S
  • Locked
I would like to ask God to health my ### and ###. They are sweet, caring, generous and funny people and I pray that God heal's my ###'s type II diabetes, manages his potassium and sodium levels, eases his depression and anxiety and replaces it with gratitude, love and charity. I pray that God...
Replies
6
Views
120
  • Locked
Hi my Name is ###, my husband of 11 years, left me unexpectedly after meeting a much younger woman. Within 2 weeks of meeting her, he no longer wanted to be in our marriage. He divorced me the same year, and married her a day after our 12th wedding anniversary, although we had not been divorced...
Replies
6
Views
837
  • Locked
I still feel as though the Holy Spirit has left me. I apparently insulted Him during an emotional outburst not meaning to. My health, and everything around me has crashed in. Please pray that I can be restored to health and spiritually with God, and The Spirit....I am so worried about this, and...
Replies
6
Views
109
M
  • Locked
pray for my ###
Replies
4
Views
179
W
Replies
5
Views
122
Back
Top Bottom