2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for a husband to get clean and return home to his family. The husband is described as a good father and spouse, and he has been dealing with depression following an injury. The wife is seeking support as she is currently alone with her children.
Replies
5
Views
114
  • Locked
The bible talks about giving. God's word says, give it will come back to you. good measure. pressed down shaken together and running over. A lot of victory happens in the life of a believer when they give thanks to God inspite of their circumstances. Thank you God that you are a good God and...
Replies
5
Views
127
  • Locked
Hello brothers and sisters, please pray for my psychology drug treatment lab report 1, my I pass with at least minimum average pass rate as it is 50% mark towards my module. I failed this more than 3-4 times and I really need my marker to be in favour of my efforts as troubled my self so much...
Replies
4
Views
160
F
  • Locked
Please pray for me I have an important hearing tomorrow and I need God mercy and favor. God should look upon with favor. His mercy should go with me. God should help me.
Replies
5
Views
163
H
  • Locked
Please pray for my husband to come back to our family. We have been together for ### years and we have a ### year old child. Please pray that he still has love for me. That he stops listening to all his negative friends and opens his heart.
2
Replies
11
Views
232
I
  • Locked
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for a family facing financial difficulties, including potential home repossession and business failure. Request for the house to sell quickly for a good price to prevent loss.
Replies
5
Views
110
M
  • Locked
Dear God, I broke up with my boyfriend because I was having weird feelings and thought he might be seeing someone else, because he was acting different to me. But now I know he's not and it was just me. I broke up with him and now I'm super sad and I know I hurt him so bad. We are together now...
Replies
3
Views
131
H
  • Locked
PRAY WITH ME THAT MY ### AND ### CAN CLEAR MY NAME OF ALL CHARGES
Replies
5
Views
116
  • Locked
Hear my voice dear lord, please do not forget about me, I am here waiting and praying patiently for a response from a future employer one who takes care of his employees and knows them very well through company picnics and family gatherings. Please dear God I would like to work for a great...
Replies
6
Views
114
  • Locked
Thank you for praying for my situation. It seems that the relationship my beloved began with another woman has ended. He has not returned to me yet. Please pray that his heart will be open to reconcile with me. I love him so much and pray that God will bless me with his heart of love towards me.
Replies
4
Views
88
Back
Top Bottom