2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Please pray for ### & her dance troupe for they are competing today for the Regionals. Thank you.
Replies
3
Views
92
  • Locked
Hi my name is ### please I would like a prayer for me and my family to go back home with my mom please pray for my husband to see that it's OK for us to be there I don't want to be here it's unsafe for my children and I'm not comfortable so please everyone pray for me my husband and children to...
Replies
5
Views
174
J
  • Locked
I thank God for abundantly blessing me. I thank him for the job my divorced daughter with an 8 year old prayer partners who need a job. She has two jobs both part-timed. I pray for her spiritual countenance to surround the employers and for her loving spirit to allow her to shine with a glow...
Replies
5
Views
130
  • Locked
Hello All, I thank the Lord for what he has already done for me. I am in desperate need of a job and a supernatural blessing to provide for me financially and to pay my student loan debt. Please pray for ###. Thank you in advance.
Replies
5
Views
130
L
  • Locked
Dear friends, this will be a bit long but I am very much confused, hurt and no where to turn. Over the past 4 years, I have pray to God everyday pleading and asking that he help me and my family so that things can get better for us. I went through a lot growing up as a kid in Africa. Mother left...
Replies
9
Views
246
A
  • Locked
Please pray for my ### month old granddaughter, ###. She is in the hospital with an infected salivary gland. Please pray the antibiotics start working. Thank you.
2
Replies
15
Views
285
  • Locked
Please pray for my hearing on Motion for Temporary Relief on ###. Please pray for God to please help me not leave my side.. to give me the strength for this day. For My kids and me and my family please pray.
Replies
8
Views
143
A
  • Locked
kindly join me in prayer for breakthrough over the release of me and my family indefinite leave to remain visa, financial breakthrough and an enviable job for me and my ### in Jesus name.
Replies
4
Views
145
J
  • Locked
In Jesus name I pray Our Lord allows my son to receive the scholarship to ###, and leads him and guides him to do His will always and forever.
Replies
5
Views
143
  • Locked
Thank you for this day, dear Lord, thank you for being there for me. Thank you for designing myself. Thank you for listening to me. God, I admire you for showing me the way of life. THANK YOU. Thank you for allowing me to see what it is about my wife that turns me to her. It is really her...
Replies
4
Views
110
Back
Top Bottom