Please pray for my ### month old granddaughter, ###. ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter AnnasG
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
Praise God ### is home from hospital, surgery went well and she is healing beautifully. Thank you all so much for your prayers.
 
Praise the Lord! I am so happy for you ###, and all of her loved ones.
 
I prayed that this child is healed by the power of the Lord. I pray for her in Jesus' name.
 
Father in heaven I pray asking for your healing touch to this precious child, ###. Guide those giving her medical care that she might feel your love through them. Be with her family that they might find strength by resting this child in your loving arms. Glory to God as we pray believing in your mighty power to heal this child even now as we pray. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly father I'm coming to you and holy desperation right now for my precious granddaughter ### father you know her battle you know the battle that her mother's under her mom is out getting Botox and facials and everything done to herself and she has body dysmorphia and ### my granddaughter...
Replies
11
Views
261
Please pray for my ### month old granddaughter ###. She has severe acid reflux/GERD and has been having a hard time sleeping at night and eating at times. Please pray for Jesus to lay His mighty right hand over her. That she may be fully healed of this by His precious shed blood. That she can...
Replies
9
Views
447
My son just disclosed ### is having a 4 hr open heart surgery this coming Monday. Apparently she’s been going to. Cardiologist everyb6 months since birth and I’m only finding this out a few days ago. I am shocked, upset, confused, horrified and worried sick. How could my son never share this...
Replies
14
Views
229
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,098
Messages
16,818,839
Members
651,180
Latest member
Giloilaraerren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom