I thank God for abundantly blessing me. I thank ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jennifer
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jennifer

Guest
I thank God for abundantly blessing me. I thank him for the job my divorced daughter with an 8 year old prayer partners who need a job. She has two jobs both part-timed. I pray for her spiritual countenance to surround the employers and for her loving spirit to allow her to shine with a glow from heavenly beams. She is a God sent warrior with wonderfully, kind, loving attributes. She has witnessed to so many people and I would pray for a job in ### where she can be useful by God. I thank God in advance for his blessings for my loving family.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear heavenly father it is in the name of Jesus that I come before your throne of grace and mercy, I thank you God for your forgiveness for my sins against ### and ###, I also thank you Lord for giving me a chance to rebuild the bridges of friendship and trust I have destroyed with ### Lord I...
Replies
9
Views
424
I Thank God for everything he has done and doing in my life, my husband's, and my children's lives. The demonic satanic voices my husband and I are hearing are destroying our health, which has gone down. Also, some wicked evil neighbours pound us for no reason and they are trying to harm us. I...
Replies
9
Views
511
I thank God for life. It has been a long journey but God put me through. Amen.
Replies
4
Views
259
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,108
Messages
16,819,011
Members
651,183
Latest member
Praidfield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom