2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

P
  • Locked
please pray for me i have chronic nerve pain all over my body in Jesus name sign ###
Replies
5
Views
115
N
  • Locked
Please pray that I find a good job that I enjoy so I can become the person I am to be!
Replies
3
Views
84
  • Locked
God loves me such much and has shown me favor please pray that I learn to praise God better please pray that I can am abe to bless other people God is amazing so lets act like it
Replies
5
Views
142
  • Locked
Hi...I am requesting prayer for a difficult situation that I am in. My husband is ### and has Early Onset Alzheimers...I know God is with us in all things and does not give us more than we can handle...some days are harder than others...God knows my needs and my trust is in Him...I just am...
Replies
6
Views
114
  • Locked
Remember my unsaved son who was raised in church and knows about God We're desperate need of a financial breakthrough! I know God can!
Replies
7
Views
236
S
  • Locked
Hi good night family of God. I'm asking you to please pray for all my family back home to live happy. My father is ### years old he cannot see to good please pray for him my mom and dad I love them so much my sisters, brothers pray for them ..
Replies
6
Views
155
  • Locked
I pray for strength and courage as the hearing did not conclude last week and I have to go back this Thursday and begin meeting with custody evaluators this week. I am praying for the soul of my husband, because I believe God wants me to. I have no power to forgive and ask for God's mercy upon...
Replies
5
Views
77
  • Locked
Elohim of Redemption and Restoration, our Sure Refuge and Strength in which we stand, we know You loved us. You are worthy to receive honor, glory, praise and thanksgiving for all You have done for us. Dear Father, help us worship You with all our minds, hearts and strength. Let us in our...
Replies
2
Views
98
O
  • Locked
Lord, God, we surrender to Your holy will, which we know to be for our highest good. We ask you for healing for ### and ###. We ask you to protect and deliver, as only you can, and where all medical treatment has failed for ### and all human intervention has failed. We ask for a mighty touch for...
Replies
4
Views
130
  • Locked
Please pray for the approval of ###'s adjustment of status in the U.S., Thank you.
Replies
4
Views
160
Back
Top Bottom