Back In Court

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terri M

Prayer Warrior
I pray for strength and courage as the hearing did not conclude last week and I have to go back this Thursday and begin meeting with custody evaluators this week. I am praying for the soul of my husband, because I believe God wants me to. I have no power to forgive and ask for God's mercy upon us. My son is very confused. For courage and wisdom and peace, I ask in the name of Jesus.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I needed some time with God after court. Update: Set to sale date is ###. The only thing the judge ruled in my favor was 90days. ### wanted me out in 30 days. I asked her for 90days and she honored it. If I come up with what they want before my sale date I can keep my home. So I’m leaning fully...
Replies
11
Views
401
I posted a desperate request for prayer for my family several weeks ago. I tried to put the original text here, but I think it was flagged as spam. :( Basically, my husband is facing years in prison, for something he isn't, but our lawyer says the best we can hope for is a plea deal. It's a...
Replies
10
Views
136
Jesus please let court go ok for my husband today and let him come home. Please also let me and my son be able to get up without having much sleep. Please also let me be able to get all my errands done. Thank you Jesus, Amen.
Replies
11
Views
211
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,108
Messages
16,819,019
Members
651,187
Latest member
Ynaroetown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom