2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
I have a headache and I think the cause of it is just worrying about what could happen. I know I shouldn't worry because I truly believe God has it under control. I've asked him for forgiveness of my sins. I just pray that he allow me to stop worrying and reassure me.
Replies
9
Views
146
  • Locked
Need to find a good job soon
Replies
6
Views
166
  • Locked
Back again. Please pray for my wife who has a bad urinary infection tonight. She's in much pain. Pray for healing and relief.
Replies
6
Views
174
  • Locked
Need to find a good job soon
Replies
4
Views
104
  • Locked
Please help me pray my husband surrenders, he is using and needs help. Please pray for the condition of his heart and turns back to Christ.
Replies
6
Views
177
  • Locked
Hi everyone, I ask for Prayers for healing. I have a diabetic ulcer (a hole) on my left foot, that the doctor said today that I was getting infection up in my foot. Please pray for healing of my left foot. Also please pray for God to handle this situation with ### and ###, according to his...
Replies
7
Views
252
  • Locked
I have a severe abscessed tooth my whole face is swollen on one side the antibiotics haven't done much yet I just pray that the swelling will go down so that I can get back to living normal. Thank you for your prayers I love you all.
Replies
7
Views
382
  • Locked
Dear Heavenly Father, I humbly come before you and thank you for saving us from distress when we call out in trouble and thank you for being there for us when things are good in our lives. I love you. I seek and require You earnestly. Thank You Lord, for your kindness, tolerance, and...
Replies
3
Views
449
  • Locked
Please pray for my ### to beat cancer. Please let him handle chemo and make him better. We love and need him he is a wonderful human being with so much to give. Please pray that he will beat this illness and his chemo treatments will be a success.
Replies
6
Views
167
4
  • Locked
Does anyone know of a divorced couple that has remarried each other through God's will? Please Type a reply if you know of a couple that has done this. God Bless.
Replies
4
Views
119
Back
Top Bottom