2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

G
  • Locked
Please do Pray Financial Provision for my Studies. Thank You!
Replies
4
Views
69
Replies
4
Views
94
C
  • Locked
Please pray for the interview I am going to be having tomorrow morning. I need this job so I can start living my life and quit counting on people and start counting on myself. :) Thank you!
Replies
5
Views
109
B
  • Locked
I need a miracle. I received a DWI and I feel so stupid for it. I have been feeling great internal pain, agony, and stress and have trouble getting my mind off it. I have been praying for hours upon hours until I get tired that God performs a miracle of mercy somehow someway. I am never going to...
Replies
7
Views
217
  • Locked
Pray for ### to be healed from body pain, headaches, a respiratory problem, fatigue and a rash on his feet. Pray that he would not get over-anxious with stressful situations. He is a ###. Pray for victory and wisdom in leading, preaching and in growing the church.
Replies
8
Views
208
T
  • Locked
Please pray for my ### that God continue touching his heart and be able to see that the right thing to do is to stay in God's hands and not follow peer pressure. That be able to find a ### who can understand him and fall in love in the grace of God. That he continues his medicine studies so he...
Replies
4
Views
73
J
  • Locked
Please pray for my acceptance into ###. I've been attending a community college for ### years and I'm hoping I can go there to be closer to my newborn niece, ### and ###. I'd also be closer to my boyfriend who lives in ###. In Jesus name! Thank you so much friends <3
Replies
6
Views
96
  • Locked
Please pray for me to pass my drug treatments lab report 1, first time round, I worked sleepless nights, may my lab tutor be in favour of my work and find no major faults for me to pass. May Lord be in Control. Please pray for my stronghold of fleshly desires to be removed. May I live a sinless...
Replies
8
Views
262
  • Locked
Please pray for my daughter to have patience with her children. She is under so much pressure with being a single mother and trying to support her family. Please pray that she can find peace and trust in the Lord. Please pray for me so that I have the wisdom to help her through this journey...
Replies
6
Views
172
T
  • Locked
Please pray for ###. His business partners abandoned him leaving him $### in debt. He needs a miracle, or several miracles---FAST!! Thanks!
Replies
6
Views
195
Back
Top Bottom