2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

J
  • Locked
Lord God I pray that you will take away my fear and anxiety, I pray that you will heal me and that I will not be overwhelmed with panic. In Jesus holy name I pray this!
Replies
3
Views
90
  • Locked
I pray God will move other members of His body, (the church) to examine the testimonies I have published on my website; and cause them to give witness as to other testimonies that are related to the prophetic events and things that I have published. I pray God will strongly urge "he who has...
Replies
5
Views
213
  • Locked
Please pray for me to stop worrying. Everything will be fine. I need to trust God's timing.
Replies
10
Views
189
askseekknock
A
  • Locked
My son has behavioral problems, getting things that he wants, ex toys, books in the school, and always has a fight with his classmates and is very selective in mingling with kids, esp. relative. I have difficulty in disciplining him because I cannot quit my job and cannot guard him 24 hours a...
Replies
8
Views
123
  • Locked
Please, pray for healing of my gynecological organs. I’ve been in hospital for several times and now I have been staying home for ### months already. I need very much your prayer for my healing to be able to come back to life and have kids. Please pray for me!
Replies
3
Views
120
T
  • Locked
Dearest God. I do not ask for much only a chance to keep a roof over my family's head and food on the table. This prayer is for financial support in finding long term employment for myself and to keep my body clean of sickness and less stress until my family is back to living without stress and...
Replies
2
Views
100
troubledinphx
T
  • Locked
Father God, thank you for carrying my family through today. I know I was quite teary as well as my lovely husband, but I know you were there for us. Thank you for showing yourself to me especially today, thank you for reminding me why I have such a passion for helping people. I felt so blessed...
Replies
4
Views
179
L
  • Locked
Needs immediate powerful prayer for ### is now critical stage at hospital due to new strain of virus of dengue. in JESUS NAME AMEN
Replies
7
Views
151
J
  • Locked
Please pray for my acceptance into ###. I've been attending a community college for ### years and I'm hoping I can go there to be closer to my newborn niece, ### and ###. I'd also be closer to my boyfriend who lives in ###. In Jesus name! Thank you so much friends <3
Replies
3
Views
61
  • Locked
I need an advice because I don't know what to do anymore since my husband. Started working at a bar at night he is completely being different, on Saturday he came home at night telling me to take ecstasy that a friend of him told him that is good to give you energy and to make you feel close...
Replies
5
Views
98
Back
Top Bottom