My ### has behavioral problem, getting things that he ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

rosalinda

Prayer Partner
My son has behavioral problems, getting things that he wants, ex toys, books in the school, and always has a fight with his classmates and is very selective in mingling with kids, esp. relative. I have difficulty in disciplining him because I cannot quit my job and cannot guard him 24 hours a day and correct him right away because his father is only contractual abroad and already ###. Please God help me to rear my child on your way.

Please send me an angel in the form of a friend to teach me to discipline him and with your guidance.

Amen.
 
dear lord i pray that you hear this plea and answer this prayer, in jesus name amen

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for the prayers and I consider you all my friend.
default_decision.gif
 
Dear Lord, I pray for this mother, who has been devoting all that she can for her son. I have been / my family has been in a similar situation ever since my nephew was diagnosed with behavioral problem very similar to her son's.

We have been coping since by Your grace, and we are very thankful. I plead and implore that You show the same mercy to this mother, just like you've shown us.

In Jesus name

Amen!
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My ### has behavioral problems stealing and he couldn't understand our feelings. Plz change my ### as a good person and a job
Replies
1
Views
11
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,136
Messages
16,819,224
Members
651,201
Latest member
Snuirorlira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom