My brother has behavioral problems stealing and ...

Anjali Anandhu

Disciple of Prayer
My ### has behavioral problems stealing and he couldn't understand our
feelings. Plz change my ### as a good person and a job
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

It’s been a pattern in my life whenever I got into a romantic relationship, I always ended up getting hurt and alone, destroying myself mentally, emotionally, physically. In 2023, I went through one of the most traumatic incidents where one person came into my life, and we both shared all...
Replies
6
Views
354
Please cooperate with me! I would share this with my heart. Your insights, guidance would be deeply appreciated. I am ### from India. I am Hindu. Yes, I worshipped Hindu Gods, I kept fast for them, I went to temples, I celebrated all Hindu festivals & I read many mantras. By the grace of God...
Replies
8
Views
334
My father ### and brother ### has reached ### safely without any problem on the flight traveling. They have gone for medical visit. An ayurvedic hospital at ###. Pls pray for a positive outcome. To be healed soon. For speed recovery from high blood pressure healing for my father ###. He's a...
Replies
6
Views
545
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,146
Messages
16,819,292
Members
651,208
Latest member
Qoiville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom