2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Our precious Lord so much is going on in my life that my heart is weighing heavy but I know you put no more on us than we can bare.. So many times I have question my faith but I know without you Lord nothing is impossible but everything is possible so I'm keeping the faith in the most high that...
Replies
3
Views
131
B
  • Locked
Please pray for a lady named ###, it's my friends grandmother and she has cancer that's spreading fast, the doctors have given her 2 months to live. ### needs prayer for cancer as well. and please pray for me.
Replies
2
Views
85
H
  • Locked
I understand I have requested numerous prayers in the last few weeks, please forgive me for needing so many. Just seems like everyplace I turn the devil is trying to take hold! We still are in limbo with my husband's job (please let us get a definite word that this will be washed away), I was...
Replies
3
Views
112
S
  • Locked
i hav a daugher whoz goin through de sme stitution..............help ###
Replies
2
Views
144
  • Locked
Divine healing from God in every single aspect of my life. Have waited many years for God's manifestations of prayers to arrive. I need help with finances, family protection and healing in all things. I ask for a complete end to all damage from the enemy. All things I am praying for, need...
Replies
2
Views
101
  • Locked
My ### is caught up in the disease of addiction please help me pray he will be freed from satan's grip and come home to our family
Replies
6
Views
92
  • Locked
Lord I come to you tonight to say thanks for the job interviews that you have blessed me with. I know You Lord will give me the job You want for me. Grant me peace during this waiting period. In Jesus Christ name I pray. Amen.
Replies
3
Views
78
  • Locked
Thank you all as I ask for your prayers for my faithful marriage of ### years. My husband thinks he is falling for a co worker and wants to leave our happy home. I pray he hears God's voice within him and comes home and stays married. I love him with all my heart and know the Lord sees he is...
Replies
5
Views
148
J
  • Locked
I made a mistake. No one was hurt this time, and I haven't had a drink in over a week. I'm going to try to be a better person, but please pray that I am given a second chance.
Replies
4
Views
104
  • Locked
Dear Lord, have mercy on all of us.... please don't forsake us .. please put light and miracle towards my husband search for a permanent job.. His unemployment benefits expired already.. Please help us all..I'm giving to you all of our problems...Nothing is impossible to you my God and I know...
Replies
2
Views
76
Back
Top Bottom