2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

S
  • Locked
pls pray for my ### who is now confined and fighting for his life due to stage 4 lung cancer.
Replies
3
Views
58
  • Locked
Lord I thank you for all the blessings you have showered on me. My father is a sinner from smoking. I apologize and repent of his sins. Please forgive my father. Lord give my father wisdom and show him what is right and what is wrong. Please bless him with good health. Lord please purify my...
Replies
2
Views
111
  • Locked
Lord I begin by saying thank you for all you have done. As I am here I ask that You oh Lord restore and replenish all of the broken relationships here concerning husbands and wife and boyfriend and girlfriends. Whatever the situations or circumstances may be I ask that Lord you heal them in...
Replies
3
Views
95
  • Locked
Update: My appointment went really good today. I am not going to take the ###'s offer. I am not guilty and that is how I am going to plead on Mon. I appreciate all of your prayers and ask you to continue to be praying along with me. I know that there is still going to be some scary days to come...
Replies
4
Views
126
  • Locked
iPlease bring my family back. I am married 5 1/2 years, known my wife almost 9, first 1 1/2 as a friend. We have had many challenges in life. Last 3ish years we have had a miscarriage, 2 beautiful children, my mum diagnosed with cancer and needed life-altering surgery, my daughter from a...
Replies
3
Views
155
  • Locked
Please help my nephews to land a job. ###, ###, and ###.
Replies
3
Views
185
  • Locked
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for a good job and benefits for a husband, safe travel, a job transfer with sufficient salary to cover expenses and medication, and assistance for nieces to take short courses.
Replies
4
Views
88
  • Locked
Please grant us another son or daughter. My husband will be coming this ### and we are already ### I know it's impossible for us but for your intercession nothing is impossible. We we're married Dec ###, ### and we have an adopted son.
Replies
6
Views
115
J
  • Locked
Please help me in my prayers for a Godly spouse. I have been praying to get married since last year, please help. Thank you.
Replies
2
Views
113
A
  • Locked
I want to lift up to the Lord every single person turning to our Lord Jesus Christ for help, for salvation and rescue. By making the step of posting a prayer request we are already accepting that we cannot do anything without our Lord and Savior. We are already showing Him and others our faith...
Replies
3
Views
94
Back
Top Bottom