Miracles & Blessings For The People In Need On This Website

  • Thread starter Thread starter Anno1nt3d0n3
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anno1nt3d0n3

Guest
I want to lift up to the Lord every single person turning to our Lord Jesus Christ for help, for salvation and rescue. By making the step of posting a prayer request we are already accepting that we cannot do anything without our Lord and Savior. We are already showing Him and others our faith in Him. Our faith that, even though we can't see what we have asked for, we are certain, in His name it has been done. We are convicted that He has heard us and is working on our needs. I ask the Lord to pour upon all our lives His Glory, Mercy and Grace. In His name I ask we are healed, saved, blessed, that our hearts, minds, bodies, relationships are renewed, restored, regenerated by His Holy Spirit. I declare a miracle in each of our lives. In the name of Jesus Christ, Lamb of God. Amen. God bless you all. Thank You Father!!!
 
Lord we come to your throne asking for healing in our individual situations. Please show Your mercy upon us and grant this request, in Your perfect will and timing. In Jesus name we pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus you know all my needs and I am asking for miracles and blessings in all areas in my life on your beautiful name I pray Lord Jesus Christ amen
Replies
7
Views
187
Jesus bless my daughter ###. I pray she has a great week at school and at her tutoring job. Jesus please put an armor and a hedge of protection in every aspect of her life. Jesus I pray for Divine Godly friendship and mentor in her life. I pray she will get great result from her doctor tomorrow...
Replies
8
Views
424
Jesus I thank you for my family. I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over me and my family on every aspect of our lives. I pray for togetherness, restful, peaceful and joyful days, nights and in all environment forever. I pray for us to be bless with great health. I pray we will have an...
Replies
9
Views
347
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,146
Messages
16,819,292
Members
651,208
Latest member
Qoiville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom