iPlease bring my family back. i am married ### ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

alan

Faithful Servant
iPlease bring my family back. I am married 5 1/2 years, known my wife almost 9, first 1 1/2 as a friend. We have had many challenges in life. Last 3ish years we have had a miscarriage, 2 beautiful children, my mum diagnosed with cancer and needed life-altering surgery, my daughter from a previous marriage who I had custody of moved out and then back, my mother-in-law living with us, I went through 3 different jobs and we started a business which failed and lost $80,000, my most recent job had me working 80+ hours per week during summer into early fall. In October I tried to reconnect with my wife (###) as she wasn't wearing her rings anymore and I could feel the gap widening. We had some emails back and forth, she cried a bit, and we were going to fix our marriage. A few weeks later, rings came off and the gap started again. Compound her job demanding more, mine being stressful, and the upcoming Christmas season... I had a lot of stress... I did not handle it well, I'm sure. I tried going out with her over the Christmas holidays, my plan being to put a concrete plan in place to "fix" us, 30 minutes later she is moving out the next day. I admit I didn't handle that well, my best friend and wife leaving after almost a decade of knowing each other. I tried pleading, begging, sending her marriage solutions. Nothing worked. At this point, she is saying I emotionally and mentally abused her over the last few years. Now she doesn't love me or want to be in a relationship with me. I was a devout Christian a long time ago, and this situation has brought me back. I pray easily 12 times a day. I think I have prayed over 600 times for her return since she left. I started going to her church... I know I am not perfect and I have made more than my fair share of mistakes, mostly letting life live me and affect my family than my family and I living life. I am so sorry for the pain I have caused her. I have spent the last 7 weeks reading the Bible and praying and changing who I am and my priorities. I work less too! I need God to soften her heart, see divorce is not the answer, with God we can heal our marriage and forge a strong family together. I just need her to think maybe or if. People have asked if there's nothing else we can try. She says no. We haven't really tried and 'we' haven't tried God. Please pray for me that she considers this and that we can reunite our family. I miss them so much and my life is empty without them. She says she can't have her heart broken anymore, mine has been broken since she left. We can heal together and build an amazing marriage. I don't need to pray for finances or even my health, I just want a chance to heal my marriage. I know God hates divorce and doesn't want to see that, He prefers happy family units. All I need is God to make His presence known to me, and show me my purpose, and help with the restoration of my marriage. Please God help me.
 
Lord we come to You seeking answers to our problems. We know not why things happen. But if You Lord bring us to it. You Lord will bring us through it. It is written. Help us to have Faith that you Will answer all prayers in Your Perfect Timing. In Jesus Christ name we pray. Amen.
 
Lord we lift up ### and ### unto Your hands, that there will be restoration in their marriage, that they will be reunited in Your unbinding love and peace. Bless them Lord with unconditional love and happiness in their lives, bring them closer to each other and strengthen their bond. In Jesus name Amen!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My family is broken and separated into three households right now. I ask that you pray for me and for my family that God may mend hearts, reveal the truth, and bring us back together.
Replies
8
Views
1K
My family has fallen apart after ### years, my husband has cheated and had more children by doing so now I feel as if he is going to leave me and our kids. I ask for prayer to bring us back together again. I beg for my family to love and trust again.
Replies
6
Views
450
Father God, I pray that ### will find it in his heart to come back soon. I thank you that I just got a text that he will think about it. Lord, please heal his heart from the pain I've caused him. I pray that you remove any obstacle in my way that will keep me from treating him right. Lord...
Replies
5
Views
490
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,146
Messages
16,819,292
Members
651,208
Latest member
Qoiville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom