Please grant us another son or daughter. ### will ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

rosalinda

Prayer Partner
Please grant us another son or daughter. My husband will be coming this ### and we are already ### I know it's impossible for us but for your intercession nothing is impossible. We we're married Dec ###, ### and we have an adopted son.
 
Lord we come to You seeking answers to our problems. We know not why things happen. But if You Lord bring us to it. You Lord will bring us through it. It is written. Help us to have Faith that you Will answer all prayers in Your Perfect Timing. In Jesus Christ name we pray. Amen.
 
Thank you Lord for Your Word says "It was by faith that even Sarah was able to have a child, though she was barren and was too old. She believed that God would keep his promise" (Hebrews 11:11) and You are always faithful to Your Word. Nothing is too hard nor impossible for You for You are almighty. Thank you Lord for blessing ### and her husband with children, for You are ever merciful and gracious. In Jesus name, Amen!
 
Precious Lord Jesus,
You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Proverbs 20:9 : Who can say, “I have kept my heart pure; I am clean and without sin"? A Prayer for Humility and Purity: Our prayer: "Loving Father, we come before You today knowing that we are not perfect. Your word in Proverbs 20:9...
Replies
12
Views
195
Please pray for my husband ###, I return home and give us another chance. He has been gone for ### days, and has been ghosting me. We have been married ### years, together ###. I love and miss him and want the chance to be a better wife. Thank you
Replies
10
Views
621
Heavenly Father, Please grant us financial blessings to pay our debts especially the debts of my mother when my brother has no work and we are the one who seek ways in order to help him. I pray for my brother and sister-in-law that they will provide my mother financially. Bless my family from...
Replies
7
Views
414
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,146
Messages
16,819,292
Members
651,208
Latest member
Qoiville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom