2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

J
  • Locked
My husband, ###, has congestive heart failure and is on a heart transplant list. His health has deteriorated that he is no longer able to work. He turned in his disability papers to HR ### weeks ago to be sent to the insurance company to start the process of receiving short-term disability. The...
Replies
2
Views
219
  • Locked
Please pray for my faithful marriage of ### years. My husband thinks he is falling for a co-worker and wants to leave our happy home. I pray he hears God's voice within him and comes home and stays married. I love him with all my heart and know the Lord sees he is still a good man who has lost...
Replies
4
Views
82
  • Locked
Hey Please pray for ### for ### to get ### life together and that ### will realize who ### is in Christ. ### got into serious trouble with the law and ### pray since ### got in trouble ### will realize what ### did was wrong. ### will turn ### life around and realize that Jesus is the answer for...
Replies
4
Views
103
  • Locked
Please pray for my in laws and relatives. They have done lot of damages in my life and they continue doing damages in my life. Please pray that it will stop.
Replies
3
Views
141
  • Locked
I want to thank the fellowship of prayer here for abiding with me. And I know I have authority over all adversity. But Jesus did too. He was crucified. But His mission was not the same as any other human being. He alone is and was worthy to shed His perfect sinless blood to cover and wash away...
Replies
3
Views
95
  • Locked
Please pray for ###, she is neither cold nor hot for the lord. Please pray that a spiritual revival will happen in her life, her faith will be strengthened and she will be in fire for the lord, also for her to raise the child in godly ways.
Replies
3
Views
91
S
  • Locked
My cousins are struggling with the loss of their mom and one of the siblings wants to return to work at his new job but he feels lost. I need a deep prayer for him and the rest of his siblings.
Replies
3
Views
61
  • Locked
I am not able to maintain a steady spiritual life. Some distractions and sin is turning me away. Please pray so that I will be able to maintain a steady spiritual life.
Replies
3
Views
86
  • Locked
I am getting hurt often by people's words, please pray that I will not get hurt and people will not hurt me by their words.
Replies
3
Views
79
  • Locked
Please pray for my exlandlords. My family and I have finally been able to move into the home we have been praying to purchase. However, my exlandlord is really being unkind. Posting terrible things about us on -banned site- and saying things that are hurtful. Pray for her to get another tenant...
Replies
3
Views
89
Back
Top Bottom