Please pray for my faithful marriage of ### years. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Georgiann

Prayer Warrior
Please pray for my faithful marriage of ### years. My husband thinks he is falling for a co-worker and wants to leave our happy home. I pray he hears God's voice within him and comes home and stays married. I love him with all my heart and know the Lord sees he is still a good man who has lost his way perhaps due to a mid-life crisis. Pray his heart open to God and he recalls all the love and joy we have been blessed with sharing. I ask this in the Lord's name. thank you

Amen
 
Lord we come to your throne asking for healing in our individual situations. Please show Your mercy upon us and grant this request, in Your perfect will and timing. In Jesus name we pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
You are in my heart and prayers. Keep praying for him, and the other person. Tear into scripture and find verses that call to you..........pray them over your marriage. Praying a hedge of protection around you, your husband and your marriage!!!!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am still praying and still nothing has changed. Almost every day she says the Lord told her she should be alone and just follow Him without me. I love her very much and I don't want to lose her but more and more I'm starting to think to just give up. It is so hard to keep getting rejected. I...
Replies
14
Views
537
My husband and I have been married for 32 years, since I was 19. We have 7 children together. He recently entered a full blown midlife crisis in his 50's. He started drinking again after quitting over 25 years ago due to alcoholism. The Lord had delivered him from it. He turned cold towards me...
Replies
9
Views
331
I am nearing 70 yrs of age, and married to a wonderful Godly woman for almost 36 years. In the last month she moved out and filed for divorce. I'm devastated and heartbroken, in tears for most of the day. I'm despondent at facing the prospect of dismantling our 35+ year marriage -- hopes and...
Replies
11
Views
312
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,148
Messages
16,819,312
Members
651,208
Latest member
Qoiville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom