2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
please pray for my ### who will be graduating this April ###. I pray to God to give him wisdom. May he not be troubled about the situation right now. We are lacking of finances and God knows that I am doing everything the best that I can do. Lord, your will be done in ###...Amen
Replies
5
Views
116
  • Locked
Please pray for this urgent prayer for the marriage of ### & ###. ### is bipolar and after a horrible argument tonight he told ### to get out of their house except she has no place to go. This happens every time he has one of those violent attacks. Please let them sit down and talk this out I...
Replies
7
Views
154
P
  • Locked
Dear Concern, Please pray for me and for my business, I have lost nearly Rs.### in my earlier business. What I have done, I just want to recover that now. Kindly pray for me to come out of that debt and also I am planning to change my house. Please pray for me to get a good house. thanks in...
Replies
4
Views
104
R
  • Locked
praying for job and healing from ###
Replies
4
Views
159
  • Locked
For the power of God upon us
Replies
4
Views
97
  • Locked
Please join in prayer for my church Life Impact Church in ###, ### This church is struggling financially but the spirit of the Lord is so real the teachings and intercessory prayer time. I have been called to this church since ###, ### in this short time I have seen miracles and signs. But...
Replies
6
Views
100
  • Locked
Thank you lord for my class. When I went to my class and heard the testimonies my problems felt so small in comparison. It made me realize how blessed I am. I know I don't have all I want but I have so much to be grateful for. Jesus u saw my pain and changed the direction of my life. U have...
Replies
4
Views
152
N
  • Locked
PLEASE PRAY FOR MY FATHER MR ### ### HE IS UNDERGOING A MEDICAL TEST TODAY LET THE RESULTS BE NIL AND LET HIM BE OUT OF DANGER PLEASE GOD HELP ME
Replies
4
Views
98
  • Locked
Dear all Please pray for me as me and my husband ### wants to buy a house of our own as we stay in a joint family and people around don’t give us to stay in peace they want to fight all the time so please pray that by God’s grace we are able to buy a house of our own, Thanking you ###
Replies
4
Views
98
  • Locked
Please pray for the restoration of my marriage, that there will be no separation or divorce, that my husband will be blessed with the gifts of the Holy Spirit, for him to forgive and have peace. Thank you.
Replies
3
Views
130
Back
Top Bottom