2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

B
  • Locked
Jesus, I need a job which you like to give me. Please guide me to the right path and open the right doors for me. Help me to find a job that aligns with my skills and passions, and that will allow me to serve you and others effectively. I trust in your plan for my life and believe that you will...
Replies
3
Views
92
  • Locked
God bless me in all my activities
Replies
3
Views
248
E
  • Locked
Dear Brothers, Please pray for my uncle, Mr. ### ### ###, ###, ###, who is suffering from Parkinson's.
Replies
4
Views
101
  • Locked
Am ### and have been in one serious relationship which broke my heart. I got into another but had to quit. I no longer want to indulge my self in another relationship when am not going to marry that man. Am praying for a Godly husband and I believe the right man will come my way.
Replies
3
Views
73
  • Locked
Please pray for my fiance and me that God would bring some good Christian people into our lives for friendship. My fiance found all his friend's before he found God. The friends he has are bad influences on him as most of them do not have Christian values and morals. I know having friends is...
Replies
5
Views
146
S
  • Locked
I have a contract job and on third party payment. Please pray for a permanent job or to be confirmed in the same company. God Bless
Replies
6
Views
87
F
  • Locked
Please pray that my husband ### will be able to come home today to his family. Prayers are greatly needed and appreciated. God bless.
Replies
4
Views
99
  • Locked
I have noticed that on my mother's side, girls take a very long time to marry. I believe there is a curse to this. Others have reached 40 years and they are still Christians. Most pray and fast, but it still exists. I am praying and believing that by the end of this year, I will hear...
Replies
3
Views
172
M
  • Locked
Can I get some help in prayers for me and my family to have a safe and successful move across the country. We need to move across the country to ###, can anyone please help and pray that God help us secure employment and nice housing that we can afford. Please pray that he grant us safe passage...
Replies
3
Views
117
  • Locked
Please pray for us to receive financial blessing from God, Almighty Father please Help us... We need to meet some financial deadlines... please GOD do not put us to shame, Lord you know our requirements, We are in deep financial crisis, Father save us from this crisis, Dear prayer partners...
Replies
4
Views
127
Back
Top Bottom