2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
I need my claim amount should come to me, It has taken a lot of time, till now it is pending. Please pray for me that I can get my claim amount immediately in Jesus' name. Amen
Replies
4
Views
126
M
  • Locked
i failling to hv a breakthrough in ma research! i need God's intervention!
Replies
3
Views
71
  • Locked
Praying for VICTORY in temporary job assignment Praise God!! For those out there reading this and unemployed. Do not give up hope. Draw near to God. I lost my job over 2 years ago in Connecticut, relocated back to my home-state here in Virginia, was only to find temporary work for less than 11...
Replies
6
Views
352
I
  • Locked
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for peace of mind and support during a disability review process. Concerns about potential denial, job search difficulties due to limited skills, and fear of homelessness. Request for help with anxiety and sleep issues.
Replies
7
Views
138
T
  • Locked
pray for me that things remain the same as it is there is no change that I could grasp our adversary is still laughing at us and when the things go by everything becomes just illusion not real just seems fake and west of time
Replies
5
Views
97
  • Locked
please pray for ### that ### will consive
Replies
4
Views
111
  • Locked
Heavenly Father, prayer for my ###'s quick recovery. Prayer for him to live long. Please give him peace of mind. Prayer for the people who are suffering of pain. Prayer for the enemies to be reconciled to each other. Prayer for our daily lives. Prayer for my families, friends, relatives to be...
Replies
4
Views
179
  • Locked
I thank you for your prayers my daughter woke up feeling a bit better today, believe God is doing total healing to her. God bless you.
Replies
3
Views
132
K
  • Locked
I have a family problem which is difficult to resolve and like to seek all to help praying for my stubborn daughter name ###(age at ### now). She did her last few exam in prof. accountancy badly. My observations are: 1. no seriousness in her study. 2. poor time management, 3. hot temper and not...
Replies
5
Views
134
  • Locked
please, beg God to give me a job so that I can raise money to take care of my family and the orphans. Beg Him to forgive my past and bless me.
Replies
4
Views
168
Back
Top Bottom