I have a family problem which is difficult to ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter ksim
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

ksim

Guest
I have a family problem which is difficult to resolve and like to seek all to help praying for my stubborn daughter name ###(age at ### now). She did her last few exam in prof. accountancy badly. My observations are: 1. no seriousness in her study. 2. poor time management, 3. hot temper and not willing to listen parents' advice, 4. arrogant behaviour and no patience. Even though she is attending ###, but her life has not change much. We need prayer to help her. Thank you and God bless.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on God. <><><> Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for the rest of my life, forever, and always, “Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Encourage me Lord Jesus. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, and healing power rest upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume and nestle me in the chambers of Your heart that Your heartbeat becomes my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. God consume my entire existence that I become all You made me to be and reflect Your perfection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God, I want to take this time to thank You for loving me. Amen! <><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ### <><><>

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have a relationship problem which is really depressing. Please pray for me for God's guidance.
Replies
11
Views
263
I have the family problem in my working place with debitors unable to finish my project and failure to take good care of my family social and financial constraints. Need new annoting water, please help me.
Replies
6
Views
92
I have one problem which is tormenting me. My wife got a baby with another man, when I discovered and she confessed it herself to me, I decided to send her back to her parents. She asked for forgiveness and she wants to come back to me but without the baby. She wants to leave the baby with...
Replies
19
Views
200
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,195
Messages
16,819,961
Members
651,241
Latest member
Aziorsin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom