2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

T
  • Locked
i request you all to pray for my grandparents. both of them are ill and having major health issues. also pray for my stepmother she is still not good with me or my close ones. pray for my exams and job too that i can manage them both at the same time and perform well.
Replies
5
Views
89
  • Locked
GOD has the power to show who He is, that's why He describes Himself as "I AM WHO AM".
Replies
6
Views
110
T
  • Locked
I have been up the last few weeks just crying not knowing what to do or how to feel. I feel so lost & alone. I need your prayers. My fiance of 8 months (we have 5 kids between us) left me without saying a word. I came home & all his clothes & belongings were gone. We live in ### & he is now in...
Replies
6
Views
185
A
  • Locked
yes kindly pray for my criticle circumstances...some of my family problems and my ### problem ..
Replies
4
Views
121
  • Locked
Please help me to continue to pray for the Protection & Restoration of my marriage. Please pray our LORD will completely remove anyone or anything interfering with the restoration of my marriage with my wife. Especially completely remove a meth addict friend who is trying to pursue my wife and...
Replies
5
Views
138
  • Locked
Still praying for my bird ###.
Replies
3
Views
108
  • Locked
Thank you God Because ### is accepted to the academy now
Replies
4
Views
103
  • Locked
please pray for my mother she is suffering in stroke since ###, ###, she is half paralized and she can't do any thing, her mental also not concious til now. Because of these things the whole family disturbed and no pease with us please pray for us. God bless you.
Replies
8
Views
135
  • Locked
Good Morning! This is the day that the Lord has made. Lord, there are marvelous things that I do not know, nor can I comprehend. Lord, things that happen in my life, and things that happen in my friends' lives. Lord, I desire to be thankful, to appreciate everything that comes across my path...
Replies
4
Views
156
  • Locked
Heavenly Father, prayer for my leave vacation this coming May, prayer for my leave ticket. Prayer for my ### renewal of his visa. Please Dear Lord give him sign for our vacation and leave so that we can arrange our wedding. In Jesus Name. Amen
Replies
3
Views
111
Back
Top Bottom