2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

R
  • Locked
i have a projet in hand pray for the approvel of this poject.
Replies
6
Views
105
T
  • Locked
i ask in Jesus name to be with me during my surgery today to remove the cancer that is on my skin. I ask that you send your angels to watch over me. You are the healer of all things. Matthew 8:8 Lord I am not worthy for you to come under my roof, but speak the word and my servant will be...
Replies
9
Views
120
  • Locked
Father wrap my friend ### in your loving arms and continue to heal him in all ways as only you can. Thank you that his biopsy came back cancer free show him how to love and be loved in return again Father, I need You to help me to know what to say that will be helpful in building ### up rather...
Replies
7
Views
111
  • Locked
I am dying inside from time to time, while I was in the university I got heart disease, gastric ache, smallpox, my family got a divorce.......everything was a mess, no one was there for me only my younger sister after all I can graduate but still work for a low salary, unable to continue my...
Replies
6
Views
144
  • Locked
Please pray for us to receive financial blessing from God, Almighty Father please Help us... We are in deep trouble due to financial constraints... Almighty Father please save us from this crisis, Dear prayer partners Please pray that God showers his blessings to bail us from this hard pressing...
Replies
3
Views
181
D
  • Locked
Please pray for my friend ###. He is a good, Christian guy and always helps others, yet he has been having a lot of bad luck lately and recently crashed his car, it was written off. The family do not have a lot of money and we are awaiting and hoping that the insurance will pay out the total...
Replies
4
Views
183
  • Locked
Please Jesus, speed things up and send him to me, please enable us to meet and to grow this relationship in person as we have very little time left. Help us to know each other deeply in the time that we have. Please get him to contact me and to make firm plans to be together. I beseech you to...
Replies
4
Views
126
  • Locked
Please get ### to contact me. I miss him so much. He was so angry and reacted without thinking and now we are separated. He is a good man and he cared in his way but he never showed it to me. And now there is no way for me to talk to him. Please please get him to contact me, take away all the...
Replies
3
Views
118
E
  • Locked
Please continue to pray for me as the hearing re. the withdrawal of my land caveat will be known only toward this month end. Pray for me that my caveat will not be withdrawn until a certain time. Lord grant me favor for me for this case.
Replies
6
Views
116
R
  • Locked
Lord, Please hear my prayer-- A prayer of confession and need, for I grow weary of life's battles and unfairness I long for safety and protection. I internalize the unfairness around me. I envy those whose lives seem perfect. And I sometimes consider myself a victim without voice a pawn...
Replies
6
Views
127
Back
Top Bottom