Lord, Please hear my prayer--A prayer of confession and need, for ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter rockson
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rockson

Guest
Lord,

Please hear my prayer--

A prayer of confession and need,

for I grow weary of life's battles and unfairness

I long for safety and protection.

I internalize the unfairness around me.

I envy those whose lives seem perfect.

And I sometimes consider myself

a victim without voice

a pawn of evil forces

a struggler with no resolution in sight.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Isaiah 51:12
I, even I, am he that comforteth you: who art thou, that thou shouldest be afraid of a man that shall die, and of the son of man which shall be made as grass;
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on God. <><><> Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for the rest of my life, forever, and always, “Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Encourage me Lord Jesus. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, and healing power rest upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume and nestle me in the chambers of Your heart that Your heartbeat becomes my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. God consume my entire existence that I become all You made me to be and reflect Your perfection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God, I want to take this time to thank You for loving me. Amen! <><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ### <><><>

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Nehemiah 1:6 – “Let your ear be attentive and your eyes open to hear the prayer your servant is praying before you day and night for your servants, the people of Israel. I confess the sins we Israelites, including myself and my father’s...
Replies
9
Views
198
I watched adult videos today. Prayer for forgiveness of sin and any curses as a result of this is broken. Also for my relationship. I'd like things to progress. I want marriage and a baby while I'm still able to have. Today I'm feeling fatigued and maybe depressed. Lack of emotion. Prayer God...
Replies
7
Views
370
Dear Heavenly Father, I confess all my sins to you, all the evil things I have said, done, and thought and done to others, and ask you to please forgive me of my sins and wash them away. Please cleanse my heart and mind of sin in Jesus' name. Amen.
Replies
8
Views
410
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,198
Messages
16,820,072
Members
651,251
Latest member
Cluyway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom