i ask in Jesus name to be with me ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter troubledinphx
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

troubledinphx

Guest
i ask in Jesus name to be with me during my surgery today to remove the cancer that is on my skin. I ask that you send your angels to watch over me. You are the healer of all things.

Matthew 8:8

Lord I am not worthy for you to come under my roof, but speak the word and my servant will be healed.

amen
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
You are in my prayers.

There are total strangers sending you our love & prayers.

Please bring healing Lord,
 
Please continue to put your trust in our heavenly father. He will help you through this and guide you in his path if you believe. God Bless. In Jesus name, Amen.
 
Lord, by your stripes we were healed, I rebuke cancer in the name of Jesus and I declare healing and restoration upon your life in the name of Jesus Christ.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm really sorry to hear that you're feeling this way. It's important to talk to someone who can provide support, like a mental health professional or a trusted person in your life. There are also hotlines available where you can speak to someone who can help. Please reach out to them. You don't...
Replies
9
Views
127
Please remove me from the earth. I'm a burden, a waste of time/space/resources, a "useless eater", a piece of garbage and I need to go. Save the government money. I do not matter, since I am not a white straight cisgender able-bodied mentally typical wealthy conservative Christian man who loves...
Replies
8
Views
231
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,195
Messages
16,819,961
Members
651,241
Latest member
Aziorsin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom