I am dying inside from time to time, while I ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

fruit

Prayer Partner
I am dying inside from time to time, while I was in the university I got heart disease, gastric ache, smallpox, my family got a divorce.......everything was a mess, no one was there for me only my younger sister after all I can graduate but still work for a low salary, unable to continue my education even can't help my family from time to time I gave up, I lost hope I tried everything to upgrade my career as well my salary but I can't no way for 8 years I asked God day after day finally now I am thinking that God is away from me he doesn't want me. I lost strength, courage and trust. Please pray for ###!
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Lord, may you wipe away every tear from this person and grant them the desires of their hearts in the name of Jesus Christ
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on God. <><><> Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for the rest of my life, forever, and always, “Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Encourage me Lord Jesus. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, and healing power rest upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume and nestle me in the chambers of Your heart that Your heartbeat becomes my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. God consume my entire existence that I become all You made me to be and reflect Your perfection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God, I want to take this time to thank You for loving me. Amen! <><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ### <><><>

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

For I am beside myself about many many things today and I look to YOU GOOD SHEPHERD LORD JESUS as my final anchor for hope..... in the storm that I am now in.... please send the EXACT help that I need and you know exactly what that now is.... READ MY HEART READ MY MIND HOLY SPIRIT...COMFORT...
Replies
26
Views
2K
  • Locked
I am dying inside from time to time, while I was in the university I got heart disease, gastric ache, smallpox, my family got a divorce.......everything was a mess, no one was there for me only my younger sister after all I can graduate but still work for a low salary, unable to continue my...
Replies
4
Views
171
  • Locked
I am dying inside of grief. My daughter refuses to communicate with me because of our quarrel, and yet I love her more than anything in the world. She refuses to forgive me for my angry words and has hardened her heart against me. She is my only child. Please, dear God, help me. The pain is...
Replies
3
Views
37
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,198
Messages
16,820,072
Members
651,251
Latest member
Cluyway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom