2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Please pray for my buddy's dad. He is in the hospital and is on life support. He has had really bad health issues for years now and finally it has overtaken his body, BUT, I know that through Jesus Christ our Lord he can be healed!!! I believe that through your prayers and ours, Christ can make...
Replies
3
Views
95
L
  • Locked
Lord, I pray that you will encourage me to fight in the time and suffering. I also pray that you will help me to find joy and confidence in this tough time. Lord, you know my career ambitions and when you are on my side, I have no fear. Lord, I pray that you will grant me an opportunity to open...
Replies
3
Views
96
  • Locked
I am requesting prayer for many of my ### who need a healing touch. Many who need a financial breakthrough. And many who need love. God has blessed us in many ways. I continue to pray my invention is licensed. In Jesus name I pray. amen
Replies
3
Views
97
K
  • Locked
i ask Jesus to deliver ### from any sickness in ### body. Jesus whatever it is reveal it to the doctors in Jesus mighty name
Replies
5
Views
98
  • Locked
Kindly pray for my wellbeing and against spiritual violence, destroy the roots of every evil spirit that is speaking against me, in the name of Jesus.
Replies
4
Views
180
  • Locked
Kindly pray that my business receives a financial breakthrough, and for it to be exposed as I do a lot of marketing through internet business directories. I do company registrations, tax clearances, NPO registration, etc.
Replies
3
Views
101
  • Locked
My husband is tired and wants to come home but satan is holding him in his addiction please pray for him his name is ###
Replies
6
Views
93
  • Locked
THANK YOU LORD for answering my prayers for a good job. I am truly blessed. I have seen and experienced the incredible power of prayer. I can afford to take my girl to a doctor now. She hasn't been feeling well and having accidents wetting the bed and even while playing on the floor. Please...
Replies
5
Views
199
K
  • Locked
I made a very silly error at work yesterday and I am praying that I don't lose my job because of it today.
Replies
7
Views
130
K
  • Locked
Please don't let me lose my job.....
Replies
5
Views
145
Back
Top Bottom