2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
I pray for this world and, I pray for my family and my grandkids that God will forgive us all, Because we do not know went we are doing. I also pray that God will help me understand his plan for I'm so lost without him please forgive me of my sins as I try to do your will Thank You God for all.
Replies
5
Views
144
J
  • Locked
My prayer request is for healing for my beautiful, talented best friend ###. She is only ### years old but has been diagnosed with a terminal illness and needs a miracle to survive. There is no medical cure for her condition and she has not been given a long time by the doctors. She is a...
Replies
5
Views
174
B
  • Locked
My wife goes for a teaching position interview today at ###:### and we greatly need this. Never the less, we pray only for the Lord's will. Please pray for the Lord to calm her and speak through her. God Bless Rev. ### ###
Replies
5
Views
130
  • Locked
Please pray for my youngest daughter ### who complained of severe pain of spinous process (bottom back bone). She can hardly sit. She is away from us studying in ###. Pray that the situation will be better after having the pain killer and pain will be cured fast. Pray for her health.
Replies
12
Views
172
G
  • Locked
bring back as a couple that no one will stand in our way.... they are people that are coming into our lives, need to stop them forever
Replies
5
Views
94
  • Locked
Please keep praying for ### to contact me. Please pray that he does it fast and that we can approach and talk to each other with only love in our hearts.
Replies
3
Views
130
G
  • Locked
please pray for me and ### to been a couple .... we love
Replies
4
Views
106
A
  • Locked
Please pray for my father's sister-in-law who is in trouble now. God, she has been homeless for the past 8 years after uncle's death and this is the third renthouse she is staying with the houseowner and wife. In the morning they told her to leave as soon as possible. God, you know I don't like...
Replies
7
Views
180
  • Locked
Once again thank you for the prayers and thanks be to God for all that he has done for me. I am writing to request for your prayers. As a way of getting extra money to meet my family obligations, I decided to venture into importing cars something I have done for a couple of years. I will not...
Replies
5
Views
107
  • Locked
Heavenly and almighty Father God. Thank you Lord for helping me through my anxious moments of the past two days. Please draw near to my dear sister in Christ, ###, who today is looking for answers to problems created by others and distressing her mind and disturbing her peace. She is truly...
Replies
4
Views
117
Back
Top Bottom