My prayer request is for healing for my beautiful, ###.

  • Thread starter Thread starter jbokki
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jbokki

Guest
My prayer request is for healing for my beautiful, talented best friend ###. She is only ### years old but has been diagnosed with a terminal illness and needs a miracle to survive. There is no medical cure for her condition and she has not been given a long time by the doctors. She is a wonderful, loving, gentle and generous girl who is extremely talented and intelligent and also a very devout Christian. Basically the last person in the world who this should happen to but God is in control. Fellow believers, please pray and stand in faith with me for her complete miraculous healing. I am confident Jesus can do it!!

She requested 'Prayer for restoration and healing. I would like God to make all things new. Body, mind, soul and circumstances new. Restore lost relationships and keep us from any sin/thing that would cause a curse or spirit of infirmity to return.'

Pray also for her family who is having a difficult time dealing with the news and also for ###'s protection from the attacks of the enemy as he tries to instill fear in her during this very traumatic experience.

Please pray for her and send this out to as many fellow believers as you can as 'one puts thousands to flight, two puts tens of thousands', so the more of us praying the better. I strongly believe that our prayers and faith can move God to action and I look forward to reporting to you that she has been fully healed.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart and God bless you.
 
I have prayed for ###, ask that she be healed and comfort for both you and ###.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on God. <><><> Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for the rest of my life, forever, and always, “Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Encourage me Lord Jesus. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, and healing power rest upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume and nestle me in the chambers of Your heart that Your heartbeat becomes my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. God consume my entire existence that I become all You made me to be and reflect Your perfection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God, I want to take this time to thank You for loving me. Amen! <><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ### <><><>

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
I have prayed for complete healing and complete restoration of her body because we know God is the Great Physician and healer. In Jesus Holy Name I Pray.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please help me pray for my wife/my best friend/my caretaker ### who passed away in her sleep on Thursday. I miss her so much. I pray for her soul, that Almighty God welcome her at the gates of heaven and may she sit at the side of Jesus Christ as a beautiful Angel. May she finally rest in peace...
Replies
11
Views
216
I don't know how to cause dry cracked skin all around my feet because I don't know where that comes from. All I want to see is my beautiful feet without any dry cracked skin all over my feet to be free in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
Replies
10
Views
171
Lord I ask through your healing powers to bless my ### with your healing hands. Give her the strength to endure this disease within her body so that she may continue to enjoy the love and kindness from so many on this earth. She is not ready to leave us Lord so please help in healing her to be...
Replies
6
Views
270
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,198
Messages
16,820,072
Members
651,251
Latest member
Cluyway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom