2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

F
  • Locked
Please pray for me. I have my very important hearing today. I pray that God grant me favor in His sight and in the sight of whoever is presiding over the case. Lord help me cause I cannot do this on my own. I am having anxious thoughts but I know with you all things are possible. O Lord give me...
Replies
4
Views
118
N
  • Locked
Dear Jesus. Whatever happen I know you wouldn't leave me. Thank you for giving me a problem to make me strong. Lord, me and my boyfriend are having a long distance relationship; it's hard. Please guide us that whatever happens we will be together soon, help me that all my plans for my family and...
Replies
3
Views
103
  • Locked
1. My daughter ### board exam starts from February 22nd to March 17th. please pray.
Replies
3
Views
228
  • Locked
Dear God, Please change my life for the better. - In Jesus name Amen.
Replies
4
Views
65
  • Locked
I prayed last week that my learning in my new career would come easy. Please pray for me that everything I learn I remember. I'm ### now and it is difficult sometimes to grasp everything all at once.
Replies
3
Views
106
  • Locked
While I know I do not deserve His Grace and Forgiveness, I ask you pray I receive His favor in the court case I am in.
Replies
3
Views
122
  • Locked
Thanks to all brothers and sisters who have prayed along with me for my education, I ask the Lord to be with them always. Please for my education, I have difficulties in speaking, arguing, and litigating as I am doing my Barristers course and am having difficulties in speaking as I fear of being...
Replies
3
Views
121
  • Locked
Thanks to all brothers and sisters who have prayed along with me for my education, I ask the Lord to be with them always. Please for my education, I have difficulties in speaking, arguing, and litigating as I am doing my Barristers course and am having difficulties in speaking as I fear of being...
Replies
2
Views
83
J
  • Locked
My husband and I have both lost our jobs. I am almost 7 months pregnant. My husband has a job interview today for a position he is qualified for and the pay is about what he was making. It would be enough for us to support ourselves. Please let the interview go well. Please let me keep calm as...
Replies
4
Views
134
  • Locked
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for a productive and blessed day, stability in life, and a successful trip with a companion. Prayers for emotional well-being and focus are also included.
Replies
3
Views
121
Back
Top Bottom