Education For ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

mehzabeen

Prayer Partner
Thanks to all brothers and sisters who have prayed along with me for my education, I ask the Lord to be with them always. Please for my education, I have difficulties in speaking, arguing, and litigating as I am doing my Barristers course and am having difficulties in speaking as I fear of being wrong. I also have difficulties in thinking as sometimes I believe my memory to remember and think freezes. Please Lord, Jesus, grant me knowledge and wisdom and allow me to speak and give me the best litigating skills. I want to be the best litigator and am working hard for it. Please Lord, grant me all these through your blessings. Love and glory to JESUS. Thank you also, I would want you all to pray for my hair as it is falling really badly for the past ### yrs, I want my fallen hair to be restored and hair fall to stop. Thank you.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on God. <><><> Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for the rest of my life, forever, and always, “Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Encourage me Lord Jesus. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, and healing power rest upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume and nestle me in the chambers of Your heart that Your heartbeat becomes my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. God consume my entire existence that I become all You made me to be and reflect Your perfection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God, I want to take this time to thank You for loving me. Amen! <><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ### <><><>

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I recently found out that I have neighbors who are family members that are jealous of how I was able to maintain after my parents died and are mad that I sought higher education in that time.
Replies
11
Views
48
Hi, I am praying for possible work in these fields for God to open the right doors, favour and with a good organisation (either education, non profit or Christian) and great people to work with. Thanks for praying.
Replies
6
Views
112
I pray for the lord’s guidance and wisdom. I have certain decisions to make for my son and I am bit unsure what I should do. I really want to make the best decision for him. Help me please I lord
Replies
8
Views
144
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,198
Messages
16,820,072
Members
651,251
Latest member
Cluyway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom